Friday, July 18, 2008

Team KC

Today my mom told me about this blog she has been reading about a girl struggling with cancer. This girl, Korrine, is 14 and found out in December of 2007 that she has cancer. She found out just before Christmas. Korrine lives in Livermore. Her mom was my mom's water aerobics instructor, which is how my mom knows about it. I thought I'd post this to my blog for other people to read about. I know they are looking for blood donors because Korrine has a rare type of blood, A-. So if you are A- or know of someone who is, I'm sure they would love to have the donations. Keep her and her family in your prayers.

http://www.korrinecroghan.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Thanks for sharing her with me. I wish I had her same blood type.

Eilene and Serena said...

I have A- blood! I will contact her to see how I can donate. Thank you for the tip!