Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Downside of Technology

So, I know it's been a while since my last post. This morning I actually spent some time writing a really good post. When I clicked on the "Publish Post" icon and... POOF! It was gone! Aahhh!!! I was so bummed because it was a good post, too. It was open and honest and sincere. I thought about rewriting it, but the sincerity of it would be gone. It just wouldn't be the same. So maybe it was just more important that I get my thoughts out then to have them posted for the world to see. Frustrating!!!

3 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Oh, Man! Please do try again. I'd love to know how you're feeling.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you made an appearance on the blog again. :)

AnnEE said...

Go to edit posts, and see if it's in your drafts. That happens sometimes, and if you're not familiar with blogger, it's easy to lose it. Let me know if I was right, or if the internet really ate your blog.