Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Nice Surprise...

A few weeks ago, when I returned to the office from 2 weeks of traveling for work and 1 week of vacation I was treated to a nice surprise. The first week I had been gone was to attend a conference in Los Angeles that my boss had been organizing for almost a year. So naturally, I was swamped with the planning and such for this conference. (He would come into my office and say, "I've been thinking..." and I'd think, "OH CRAP!" because it inevitably meant more work for me.) My boss' boss attended the conference in LA, which was a huge success by the way. So when I returned to the office I was greeted with a beautiful flower arrangement. I thought that was the sweetest thing! My boss' boss is so thoughtful and I was touched that he thought to commend me on a job well done. Here's a picture of the arrangement.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Janet. I'm pretty sure I've never had a boss who even thought about giving me flowers. It must be nice to be so appreciated. And it's a beautiful arrangement!