Friday, August 15, 2008

My Last Day in Cost Rica

First of all I need to make a comment about my last post. My birthday post. At that time I was feeling really down and very home sick. I was done and ready to go home. But my friends sprung into action and took me out to dinner. I got to pick the restaurant and chose a place called Morpho´s Cafe. They had traditional Costa Rican food. It was great. It wasn´t anything spectacular, but the gesture turned my day around and I went to bed feeling much better about being me. Thank goodness. It would have made the last few days of my trip torture.

We are now in a town on the Costa Rican coast called Quepos. It is idillic. We stayed in a beach front hotel and I spent the day relaxing on the beach. It was beautiful. We are going home tomorrow so I will be able to post some pictures of my trip. It´s been a fun experience, but I am looking forward to going home.

3 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

I'm excited for you to come Home, too! Going to work will probably seem like a piece of cake!

Kents said...

Janet, I can't wait to see pic's. How did you get involved in this trip? Happy belated birthday and welcome home. We have some friends serving a mission down there. We'd love to go visit.

Grandma Turtle said...

Are you home yet?