Thursday, May 29, 2008

Operation "Baby Watch"

So the official due date is June 2nd, only 4 days away. But it could always be sooner than that. No, I'm not pregnant. I'd prefer to get married first before I try motherhood. I know many women in the world are in situations not of their choice where they are now single mothers raising children on their own. Hats off to them. I think being a parent is hard, but add the burden of doing it alone makes it doubly hard. Why anyone would choose to be a single parent right off the bat is beyond me. So to any of my family and friends out there who would like to see me bear children in this lifetime, I could use a little assistance in the finding a husband department. I digress.

My sister-in-law is expecting #4, which will make #7 grandchild in the Lee clan. I'm so excited to see the little guy/girl. Nope. We have no idea which it will be. That's one thing my brother and sister-in-law have always done is keep the baby's gender a surprise, even to them. I like it. The anticipation of either a boy or a girl is half the fun. As soon as the little one makes its way into this world, I will post the great news. Until then, here is a picture of it with it's older siblings, Dominic (2), Karinne (almost 4) and Benjamin (7)... and Mom (my sister-in-law) of course. Where else would the baby be?

1 comment:

Grandma Turtle said...

What a cute, cute picture! I haven't seen any pictures of their kids for a long time. What a nice family they have. A baby girl would balance out the numbers...... Be sure to send us a picture of the baby when it makes its safe arrival.