Tuesday, June 3, 2008

HE'S HERE!!!

Nephew #5 has made his entry into this world!!! YEAH!!! He was born last night, June 2nd at 9:53pm. He weighs 8lbs 15oz and is 21 inches long. The poor kid still doesn't have a name, but hopefully my brother and sister-in-law will decide on one today or tomorrow so we don't have to call him "Kid" for the rest of his life. I talked to Karinne this morning and asked her if she was excited to have another little brother. Her response was, "It's not a girl." She's a little disappointed, but she's such a fiesty little girl that I'm sure she'll be able to handle 3 brothers easily. I'm so excited to go see this little guy. Hopefully the next time I post I'll have pictures of him and a name to go along with the little guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see a pic and hear a name.