Monday, January 14, 2008

I Must Look Young!

I actually got carded the other day at the grocery store. Now before you freak out, don't worry. I wasn't buying alcohol. (If I was, I sure wouldn't tell you! hahaha!!!) I was buying cough syrup. HELLO! You get carded now for buying cough syrup? But then... HELLO!?!? I was carded??? WOW! How nice! I must not look all of my... 29 years? Hahaha! Just kidding. Own it, baby! I'm 34 and loving it! But seriously. I'm 34 and they had to card me for buying cough syrup? I've never been carded before, not even when I've gone to a bar. (And no, I never drank!) So I'm taking it as a complement. I must still look young. YEAH!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Turtle said...

I hope you STAY young, all the days of your life! It's a choice! Way to look on the bright side, and take it as a compliment. You are wise.