Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Eating my words!

So, I used to be one of those people who didn't have anything positive to say about blogging. You know... posting things from your personal life on the Internet for all the perverts and stalkers to read and learn everything about you and your family so they can hunt you down and wreck havoc on your life!!! (OK, so I read one too many of those email myths that get sent around by the millions on a daily basis.) But that is not to say that those things don't happen nor is it to lessen the tragedies inflicted on those who's lives have been turned upside-down by such perverts and stalkers. My heart goes out to them. But my lovely sister-in-law, Anne, has helped me see the light. She has a blog that lately is keeping us up to date on all the happenings of a handsome little boy that is fighting to make his way in the world. My newest nephew, Hazen Alma Lee, is still in the hospital after being born 8 weeks early on August 8th. His dad (my brother, Jason) assured me that they tried to wait for the 12th but little Hazen wasn't having any of that. Too bad. He could have shared his birthday with his favorite Aunt... ME! To all those who read this blog, which right now is me (hee hee!), please keep little Hazen and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

But thanks to Anne, I have now joined the world of blogging and will be competing with Anne's sister, Heather, to see who gets more addicted to this. Happy blogging, people!

2 comments:

AnnEE said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It will also give you something to do at work other than actually work.

AnnEE said...

You have to blog more than once a month to count as an actual blogger!!